Student Recreation Center - University of KansasLSA provided the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design of this new facility including classrooms; basketball, volleyball and racquetball courts; a 3-story climbing wall; weight and exercise spaces; locker rooms; martial arts and aerobics rooms; offices and meeting rooms.
HVAC systems consisted of roof-mounted air handling units/energy recovery units to achieve specific temperature and humidity settings in the space. The AHU's utilized campus steam and chilled water from two indoor, water-cooled centrifugal chillers. The entire system was mounted and controlled via a central DDC building management system.
The electrical design included a DDC lighting control system for the gymnasium area. Occupancy sensors were utilized to reduce the light level when the areas weren't in use. The complete telecommunications cabling system was also part of the design for this building.
Murphy Hall - University of KansasThis was a partial remodel plus 12,000 SF addition that includes recording studio quality performance rooms, music library, archives storage, offices, classrooms, and instrument storage.
- Student Recreation Center - University of Kansas
- Templin Hall Renovations - University of Kansas
- Lewis Hall Renovation - University of Kansas
- Memorial Hall Stadium & Pressbox - University of Kansas
- Murphy Hall - University of Kansas
- Hoglund Ballpark - University of Kansas
- Bales Organ Recital Hall - University of Kansas