St. David's Episcopal ChurchThis project involved the addition and renovation of St. David's Episcopal Church subsequent to a fire that destroyed the original facility. The completed building is approximately 23,000 square feet. The design for this project included HVAC, lighting, power, and fire protection sprinkler systems for the sanctuary, parish hall, kitchen and office spaces.
First Presbyterian ChurchThe building was divided into multiple zones. Each zone is served by gas fired furnace and Dx coil. Two and half domestic cold water line serves the building fixture. Hot water is served by a water heater with recirculating hot water pump. An 800 Amp distribution panel serves the new addition. The panel is subfed from the existing building. Can lights and 2x4 recessed fixtures were used throughout the building for the classrooms and offices. Pendant indirect light fixtures were used for the multipurpose room.
- Corpus Christi Catholic Church
- Countryside United Methodist Church
- Mother Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- St. David's Episcopal Church
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Grace Community Church
- Wanamaker Woods Church of the Nazarene Addition
- St. Johnís Lutheran Church